Information we use provided by you
We collect information from you when you register an account on this Site or subscribe to our newsletter, placing an order or engaging in our services. We collect some personal data, such as your name, email address, phone number, billing information and any other similar information. In some cases you can choose what information to provide, although some are a requirement.
- Personal Details and Contact Information includes name, contact information (such as email address and telephone number), and any personal information required to engage with our services.
- Account and User Information includes information you provide us when creating and registering for an account.
- Sales and Marketing Related Information includes purchased products, marketing preferences, telephone number, email address and information of how you react with our marketing tools.
- Payment and Transactional Information includes the payment information provide upon purchasing an item from us, such as billing and payment card details, payment receipts and shipping details. Själs Kärlek does not collect payment card information as it is collected by trusted third party payment providers.
- Customer Service Information includes information you provide if you email us. Additional information may include details of administrative, technical and support communications and any information contained in complaints and concerns submitted to us.
Information we use automatically collected
- Data and IP Address includes information collected when you interact with our services or when visiting our website through computer or other device, including IP address, browser information and the web pages you have requested on our Site.
- Cookies and similar technology collects information for a better online experience and service to our customers This includes, remembering choices, such as language preferences.
What we use the information for
We use the information to help us provide, operate, improve, understand, customize, support and market our services for a better shopping experience for our costumers. Any information we collect might be used in the following ways:
- Processing transactions includes customer orders, tracking shipments, and fulfill deliveries and processing payments.
- Administrating Accounts includes personal information submitted to us at the time of creating and register an account with us.
- Customer Service includes the information provided by you so that we can effectively respond to your customer service inquiries.
- Email and Promotional includes information you provide us for order processing which will be used to send information, notifications and updates pertaining to your order. Detailed unsubscribe instructions are included in each email shall you not want to receive any future emails from us.
How we protect your information
We take serious security measures to safely maintain your personal information when you place an order, enter, submit or access the Site. We offer the use of a secure server, where all sensitive information, such as credit information, is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer, known as SSL technology, and encrypted into our payment gateway providers database, only accessible by those who are authorized rights to such systems, and are required to keep information confidential. No personal information included in a transaction will be stores on our servers.
We do not partake in sharing any of your information provided us. Your information is kept private. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your information to outside parties. This does not include our trusted third parties who assists us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you. In compliance with the law, we may release information as we believe appropriate or to enforce our site policies, protection of ours and others rights, property or safety. However, no information may be given to other parties for marketing or advertising purposes.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We value your privacy and has therefore taken necessary precautions to be in compliance the the California Online Protection Act. We do not distribute your personal information unless we have your consent. As part of the California Online Protection Act, all who use our Site may make changes to their information at anytime by edit their information under “edit profile” on the user’s account control panel.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act we do not collect any information from anyone under the age of thirteen. Our Site as well as services are directed to people who are at least thirteen years of age old or older.
Thank you for visiting Själs Kärlek!