A Singing Bowl Massage is an in-depth massage at the cellular level where the vibrations of the sound bowls travel through the body's various systems and organs, which contributes to the healing of both body, mind and spirit. The frequencies of the singing bowls release our feel-good hormones; oxytocin, dopamine and serotonin which dissolves tension and puts us in a deeply relaxed state. The massage activates the body's own self-healing ability. It is a soft, gentle but at the same time also powerful method to achieve balance and healing.
Benefits of a Singing Bowl Massage
- Allowing the body to enter a deep state of relaxation.
- The mind and brain is put into a deeply relaxed state.
- Cleanses old blockages both physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- Resolves old tensions in muscles and joints, including the back, shoulders, neck, face and head.
- Relieves various pain conditions such as headaches, migraines and fibromyalgia.
- Promotes blood circulation and rovides energy and vitality.
- Stimulates the vagus nerve which connects to almost all organs and body systems, needed to achieve balance and well-being.
- Has a soothing effect on depression and anxiety.